Monday, January 8, 2007

I love...

Rereading my first three posts, I feel like I need to flip to some positive things that I absolutely love and focus on these for a while. Would "LOVE" anyone to leave what they absolutely love in a comment.

I love...
-Curling up beside a warm fire
-My hubby making all the beds before he leaves for work
-My children's laughter
-Bear hugs
-Compliments unexpectedly
-Finding money in a coat pocket
-Getting real mail
-A good glass of Merlot
-Old hymns
-Time alone to scrapbook
-Finishing what I start
-Board games
-A good book
-Random "What if?" questions that are irrational and crazy and pop into my head all the time and make me laugh.
-Foot rubs
-Boiled, spicy crawfish and a cold Shiner Bach
-Knitting
-Hearing my son read
-Snow skiing
-The beach trips in Texas
-Date night
-Alpha Chi Omega
-My Dad
-Fabulous pajamas

4 comments:

Sunny said...

HOpe you can get my other BLOG

www.xanga.com/freye

as this is so difficult
as 1/2 the time won't accept
my password...
I pray for your pain.....
Blessings from
me.....

Sunny said...

i have not been here for ages.....
I do hope you will view my poetry site also...
God bless

Sunny said...

Just to say Hi again.....
Maybe your are not doing your BLOG now?
God bless your day

Sunny said...

I don't think you come on here anymore... Have been quite sick....
PLease PRAY for me Hope you are ok?