Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bloody Mary

OK, quite honestly...my drinking may be a problem. It's 3:30 p.m. and I've already went to the trouble of making a Bloody Mary. Now we are only 12 days into summer, mind you, but I want a beverage. Several in the evenings. Problem? Not sure, but numb enough to not analyze too much. Why am I writing about it then? Blogging is cheaper than therapy. I wish I was disciplined enough to write at least once a week....then I could consider my keyboard the "couch" and my blog the analysis. Not much feedback, but the last time I saw a counselor, after spilling my guts for 45 minutes and her response being, "Wow, anyone would be depressed with all of THAT going on! You need to just breathe more." Really? Breathing is my problem? Well, goodness....if I'd stopped I could see that being an issue, but that's it? Breathe more? All of that for $150 an hour. Think I'll just try to pull up a chair and vent to the anonymous world of blogger.com......If I gave many more details, you'd need a drink too!

No comments: